8.22.2012

For My Kyler


 Thank you for bearing my brother's name and keeping his memory alive. I wish so bad you could have met your "Uncle Ryan" but we have peace knowing you will see him again one day in heaven with your creator. 

Thank you for making me laugh. You always have this kindred spirit that loves to make people laugh. I pray that you will never lose that happiness and joy. 

Thank you for snuggling with me in my bed after you wake up at 7 am. It makes waking up next to you a pleasure and I just can't get enough lovin from you.

Thank you for holding hands with me in the car. Even though I let you sit up front sometimes when I am not supposed to, I love that you won't snatch your hand back if I ask to hold it. 

Thank you for saying your prayers each night and before meals. Jesus loved the little children and I cry at your innocence in you young age of 3. It makes my heart so happy.

Thank you for going into the fitting room with me while we go shopping and each time I put on a dress you say I look like a Princess... what Mom wouldn't want to hear that?

Thank you for sharing even though you don't want to. I know that it is difficult to share your toys with your friends but I am so proud that you do your best.

Thank you for being kind and gentle with Ryley and other little children. You are going to make an excellent Father one day with how sweet you are. 

Thank you for loving your Daddy. He may be gone a lot but he loves you just as much and I know how hard it is for him to be away from you, but please know that he does this for our family because he loves us. We should be so proud of him for his sacrifice for us as a family and the United States as a country. 

Thank you for looking just like me. I know you had nothing to do with this, but there really is no greater compliment that a son looks just like his mother. It may be part of the reason why I just love taking so many pictures of you! 







I'll love you forever, 
I'll like you for always, 
as long as I'm living, 
my baby you'll be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment