3.27.2012

Last night watching LifeClass on OWN, I met Iyanla VanZant. She is an inspirational speaker who I felt was speaking to me. She talked about pain (Pay Attention Inward Now) and how people are masking the everyday pain we go through to make it normal. And in order to fix the pain, one must feel the pain, deal with the pain, and work to heal the pain.

After watching the episode I googled Iyanla and she has written over 8 books and I am obsessed with good quotes. I came across this one and I decided to share it.

"Challenges come so we can grow and be prepared for things we are not equipped to handle now. When we face our challenges with faith, prepared to learn, willing to make changes, and if necessary, to let go, we are demanding our power be turned on."

How awesome is this? I look forward to her show on the OWN network this summer.


1 comment: